The number and power of cybercriminal threats such as phishing, malware, ransomware and application vulnerabilities, a larger IT footprint caused by the growing internet of things, multiple platforms, innovations such as facial recognition and increased reliance on technology, have significantly escalated the need for cyber professionals to defend against those threats in the years ahead.
According to U.S. News & World Report, cybersecurity is 7th on a list of the 100 best jobs in 2017. The need for IT security has never been greater and the demand for IT Security professionals will grow increasingly in the years to come.
If you are a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee with an IT background, why not use these skills to get into one of the fastest growing jobs today?
Our new free “high tech / high touch” approach is especially suited to students who are comfortable with technology. This method of teaching combines online, in-class and textbook readings to ensure you get a well-rounded understanding with the flexibility to
- choose the most convenient study time for you
- review lectures as often as you need to
- focus your efforts on your weak areas, revealed by weekly quizzes
- attend live in-class sessions as often as you need to talk to cybersecurity professionals to get a better understanding of the material
In addition, we provide:
- Monthly networking sessions with potential future employers and cybersecurity professionals
- Canadian career development training
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Paid internships
- Settlement referrals to services for you and your family
High quality, high tech, high touch at no cost!
Also, to ensure you get the best possible in-depth training in 8 weeks. Call or email Julia Wang at 416.588.6288 x240 or email@example.com for more information.