Settlement Workers in the Community are there to assist newcomer families and youth with their settlement needs and integration process. The settlement worker provides group information and one-on-one services in order to help newcomers overcome their settlement barriers.
We currently run various services such as:
- O2O – Are you currently planning on staying in Ontario? Or have you been living here and not sure how to access certain resources? The O2O can help you answer all your Ontario settlement needs.
- One-On-One Settlement Assistance – Having immigration problems and not sure who can help? Having difficulties accessing specific information or resources? A one-one settlement worker may be able to help.
- Roma Community Services – Do you speak Hungarian, Czech, or Slovak? Need help filling out application forms or accessing resources? Please come in to see a Roma Community Settlement Worker.
- Syrian Community Services – We offer various programs such as mentor support, settlement assistance, art programs for youth and much more.
- Help with Immigration – Do you have any immigration questions and not sure who to ask? Wondering what steps to take to sponsor a family member? Do you need help filling out immigration applications? Or do you have a hearing coming up and need support?